Jennifer Laughran (@literaticat) tipped me via a tweet to a fantastic series being done on organization over on the Bookavore (@bookavore) blog. I'm a longtime adherent of the Getting Things Done / David Allen methodology for productivity and personal organization, and bookavore is diving in to how she's applying some of these principles to her work and life.
I'll come back with a longer blog post once I've read them all, but right now, I'm just going to recommend them as a great read. Head on over there!
Jessica S. Schley was once a pusher of very important papers for a small commercial nonfiction house. Nowadays, she divides her time between bookselling, being a grad student, and writing contemporary fiction for young adults.
- ► 2012 (33)
- In Brief: Nelogism
- Writing Hack: Launch Your WIP With Your Keyboard (...
- In Brief: Longterm Pride
- Strict Pick: EVERYTHING ON IT by Shel Silverstein
- Writing Hack: Use an E-Reader to Organize your "To...
- In Brief: Don't Need a Title Computer
- Blog rec: Bookavore
- Strict Pick: PERFECT by Ellen Hopkins
- Writing Hack: Prepping the first 5
- In Brief: Write First
- Strict Pick: BUMBLE-ARDY by Maurice Sendak
- Writing Hack: Firewall Your Attention with a Lamp ...
- In Brief: BICHOK*
- ▼ September (13)